Willing to make your booty buuuurn & look really pumped? No squats, lunges or jumps needed, we will only stay on the floor! ♥︎/ Werbung
This workout is suitable…
- as the LAST WORKOUT of your leg day. Burn out those glutes and make sure it was a workout to remember haha.
- as a BOOTY ACTIVATION. This helps if you tend to feel your thighs more than your booty during leg day.
- if you like the 12min Grow Your Booty, 10min Booty Pump & 10min Bubble Butt workouts.
- if you have bad joints or knee pain
- if want to grow your bubble butt & therefore need to put a bigger focus on it
PS: THINK ABOUT YOUR BUTT MUSCLES. Imagine how they give you the strength for every movement. How they lift your hip on during a glute bridge, how you hold the imaginary piece of paper between the butt cheeks on your way down, etc. It makes a huge difference!
Adding a resistance band is definitely helpful to put more focus on the booty. I can especially recommend it, if you want to target the sides of your butt. In case you don't have a booty band yet - don't worry! You can still do this workout :)
If you need breaks - TAKE THEM! Don't worry too much about that. You will improve over time :) The video is in full length which means you can just follow whatever I’m doing 30s for each exercise.
▸ you can find FREE WORKOUT PLANS on my Instagram Channel. 30min, 45min and Beginner Friendly combinations. Check out the Highlight Bubble "Workout Plans" for that.
➞ Food Account
➞ my Pam App ♥︎ Free workout plans, recipes & tips:
You can always find all songs in my workout playlist. I update it weekly & it's available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc.
1. B-Case, Robin Schulz, Baby E – Can’t Buy Love
2. Kronan - Gatluak
3. Anne-Marie – Kiss My (Uh Oh)
4. Rudimental - Straight From The Heart (feat. Nørskov)
unterstützt durch Warner Music Germany
When joining me for this workout video, you need to take some precautions as your health and safety is the most important. To avoid any injury or harm, you need to check your health with your doctor before exercising. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision like with this video, you are performing them at your own risk. See a fitness professional to give you advice on your exercise form. Pamela Reif will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this video.